3rd in the series of Ultimate models, here's the fully remote controlled version of the Lego(r) Technic 42082 (released in the summer of 2018). Just as with the Ultimate 8043 and the Ultimate 42009, the goal was to make all of the essential functions remote controlled using only Power-functions parts and make building instructions for it. All the motorized functions can operate simultaneously.
The remote controlled functions are:
- Driving with running fake-engine
- 3 steering modes: all-wheel, front wheel and crab-steering modes
- Rotation of upperstructure
- Lifting/lowering the arm
- Extending/retracting the arm
- Lifting/lowering the hook
Manual-functions that were kept from the original model:
- Opening the grey tool-doors on the side
- Opening the cabin-door
- Fitting the outrigger-pads in the vehicle
Unfortunately, the space in the 2 compartments where the chests with the chains and tools were stored, was used to place a batterybox and PF-receivers, so the chests don't fit anymore.
Compete building instructions are available for only EUR 15. Go to the download-page to get them.